+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 6 de 6

Tema: Entrevista a Wallyduck (Wallyduck Seeds)

bocil Visitante

Entrevista a Wallyduck (Wallyduck Seeds)

Bueno comenzamos una nueva entrevista esta vez es a Wallyduck de Wallyduck Seeds.

bocil Visitante

Re: Entrevista a Wallyduck (Wallyduck Seeds)

I want to thank you for the chance to make a interview with you for cannabiscafe.net spanish forum.

can you tell was a bit about your early days with cannabis and first steps into cannabis scene?

Gracias
    0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

certainly ...
    my first experience with cannabis was when i was a young boy living in Papua New Guinea .. thought of course i didnt smoke , i spent a lot of time with the new guineans , who were often smoking what i thought were very large cigarettes ... they were rolled from the local newspaper .
    the smell stuck with me , and when i first smelt it again around 12 yrs old , i knew that smell ..
    i watched my older siblings smoking their thai sticks , and asked if the seeds from them would grow what they were smoking .. of course they said ,, it was then i began to collect them and started to grow ...

bocil Visitante

¿ Cuentanos un poco,como comenzaste en el mundo cannabico,tus primeros pasos?

Mi primera experiencia con el cannabis viene de cuando era niño y vivia en Papua Nueva Guinea...Aunque desde luego a esa edad no fumaba,pasaba tiempo con los nativos quienes a menudo,fumaban lo que me pensaba eran largos cigarros,que liaban con papeles de periodico locales.Me quede con ese olor y cuando lo volvi a notar de nuevo,sabia que lo conocia.Veia a mis viejos parientes fumando sus " Thai Stiks" y me preguntaba si las semillas que venian de ahi ,producirian la misma maria... Dijeron que desde luego que si y empece entonces a coleccionar y cultivar estas primeras semillas.
    Última edición por bocil; 22/11/2008 a las 18:26 PM

bocil Visitante

How your interest in genetics started and how did you get you first genetics to star working with?

Gracias
    0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

I grew my first successful crop at 14 yrs old , from a few seeds id collected from my family and other tokers that occasionally visited .. The seeds were mostly sativa , from India , Thailand , Columbia and of course unknown seeds that had been found by friends in bags of their favourite herb over the years .. I labelled them all , and grew them and watched the subtle differences between the varied strains , and even within same strains ...
    Several of my plants had turned quite a deep purple , something id not seen before , we all marvelled at the colourful cannabis , for me it really only furthered the interest that was already ticking away inside ..

I began to read everything i could find on cannabis at this point and each year i grew a crop and learned a little more ...

+ Responder Tema

Usuarios Etiquetados