0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Arrow Hi

I'm new here lot of valuable information on this forum. I only know English and using Google to translate. I been smoking for 2 years now and am very much in love with herb light up a fat one everyday. I think its about time now that I should start growing my own. I wanna do this so I can learn about the plant and this is where I need you guys help because I don't know anything about indoor or outdoor growing. I just order some books written by Jorge Cervantes. I have big closet in the bedroom with easy access to water which I plan to use for growing. $360 for pound of high quality weed is lot of money and I smoke a pound quite fast. So this is the main reason I wanna grow my own plant.

First thing on my list now is ordering seeds. I plan to order seeds from Amsterdam which will take couple weeks to arrive. What you guys recommend as far as equipments, fertilizer, fan, light basically If you guys can list the thing I need to buy that would be awesome it will really save me time. I really do appreciate any kind of help.

David
    Última edición por StickyGreen; 14/06/2010 a las 07:59 AM

Gracias
    3,588 gracias recibidas en 1,472 Posts
    Mencionado
    76 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    4 Tema(s)
    Citado
    205 Mensaje(s)

Respuesta: Hi

Cita Iniciado por StickyGreen Ver Mensaje
    I'm new here lot of valuable information on this forum. I only know English and using Google to translate. I been smoking for 2 years now and am very much in love with herb light up a fat one everyday. I think its about time now that I should start growing my own. I wanna do this so I can learn about the plant and this is where I need you guys help because I don't know anything about indoor or outdoor growing. I just order some books written by Jorge Cervantes. I have big closet in the bedroom with easy access to water which I plan to use for growing. $360 for pound of high quality weed is lot of money and I smoke a pound quite fast. So this is the main reason I wanna grow my own plant.

First thing on my list now is ordering seeds. I plan to order seeds from Amsterdam which will take couple weeks to arrive. What you guys recommend as far as equipments, fertilizer, fan, light basically If you guys can list the thing I need to buy that would be awesome it will really save me time. I really do appreciate any kind of help.

David
    hi bro! you buy a good book jorge cervantes is the man of cultivtion of cannabis good choise!sorry but my english im from portugal,you can order seeds in the internet you have green house seeds,barney farm seeds,thseeds,dna,sensi seeds,soma seeds,dutch seeds, this is the best sites in holland...sweet seeds,difanem,kayagrowshop this isthe best sites in spain...hydroponics.eu its a good growshoop you can buy anything for cultivation in this site! see you

Gracias
    142 gracias recibidas en 56 Posts
    Mencionado
    1 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    3 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Respuesta: Hi

Hi StickyGreen!

Welcome to cannabiscafe. In this thread you could find lots of good information to begin with your growing. http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/sh...ad.php?t=23787

There is also a thread with FAQs for designing your indoor growroom http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/sh...ad.php?t=38072

If you have problems understanding spanish there is a tool in the right down corner that translates the whole thread.

Good luck!

4. El siguiente Usuario da las gracias a kAbRa por este Post:

ZevacH (15/06/2010)

+ Responder Tema

Usuarios Etiquetados