74 gracias recibidas en 53 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Caffeine vs. Marijuana

Ok so I've been comparing these two drugs with each other for a while now, but I've never been curious enought to search it on google, and I found something really interesting in a blog.

"Drug War propaganda has infiltrated our lives to such an extreme that we no longer notice ridiculous logical fallacies applied to everyday situations."

"Coffee drinkers themselves even perpetuate the idea that the magical ingredient in that morning cup of Jo exerts some kind of mind control."

Scientists say otherwise, however:

"The World Health Organization as well as the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual for Mental Disorders both scoff at the notion that caffeine should be grouped in the same category as illicit drugs, pointing out the modern tendency to overuse the word “addiction.” "

Here’s where the rabbit trail begins. Illicit drugs aren’t all addictive (think marijuana), and some of the most lethal drugs are addictive and legal (think, most obviously, tobacco and alcohol).

And in some article they say that:

"A mug of coffee cuts through the morning fog and gives us something to chat over before trudging off to our cubicles, but the habit is more social and psychological than it is physical. Cutting caffeine out of your diet may throw you a little off kilter, but it won’t inspire you to lie, cheat or steal."

But wait, Marijuana use ‘inspires’ lying, cheating or stealing? Of course not. But see how easy it is for the writer to automatically assume we should categorize all illegal controlled substances as ‘bad’, while ignoring legal drugs that actually are ‘bad’ for us?

Pfft. Talk about jumping to unreasonable conclusions.

There’s no relationship between the drugs we criminalize and addiction; and there’s certainly no logical argument that addiction can be defined by what the legislature decides to send folks to jail or prison for.

Discuss,
    -Tiago

2. El siguiente Usuario da las gracias a Sensas por este Post:

fire_mister (03/08/2011)

Gracias
    347 gracias recibidas en 148 Posts
    Mencionado
    18 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    32 Mensaje(s)

Re: Caffeine vs. Marijuana

Hi!
    I guess you might like to read/see this test performed by NASA! I saw this test several years ago. It´s very interesting!

"Their experiments have shown that common house spiders spin their webs in different ways according to the psychotropic drug they have been given."

This one

Funny Spider test GAME

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

One more
    Sou viciado na paz...que a ervinha trás!!

Gracias
    74 gracias recibidas en 53 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Cita Iniciado por Shariff Ver Mensaje
    Hi!
    I guess you might like to read/see this test performed by NASA! I saw this test several years ago. It´s very interesting!

"Their experiments have shown that common house spiders spin their webs in different ways according to the psychotropic drug they have been given."

This one

Funny Spider test GAME

The Revolution Will Not Be Televised

One more
    Wow, that's really interesting.

I wonder how the hell did the spider made literally right webs with LSD... and with Marijuana the spider got all freaked out xD And for the caffeine.. the spider probably died right after the test.
    Última edición por Sensas; 01/07/2011 a las 14:46 PM

Wake up and Live!

Gracias
    0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    3 Mensaje(s)

I take a coffe every motning and I have no adiction whereas caffeine or marijuana iI prefer marijuana, althugh since one year that I dont take it. To mix the two susbtances there are no danger, look at the title of the forum "Cannabis cafe"

Gracias
    8 gracias recibidas en 7 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    1 Mensaje(s)

i also prefer cannabis hehe

Gracias
    531 gracias recibidas en 211 Posts
    Mencionado
    36 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    1 Tema(s)
    Citado
    65 Mensaje(s)

Let me think.... thinking... thinking.... thinking.... (I think about things a lot) ....thinking... mmmm, yes, I prefer the marijuana as well!

Peace and love!

Gracias
    3 gracias recibidas en 2 Posts
    Mencionado
    1 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

I m thinking around this topic almost everyday.
    I don't believe at all that axioma "caffeine is good and thc is bad".. so simple that it seems that this is created ex-professo because it likes so to who controll the world.
    Not rest but work harder..

Almost same thing with suggar.

+ Responder Tema

Usuarios Etiquetados

Etiquetas para este Tema