+ Responder Tema
Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

Tema: Question regarding the Cannabis Oil.

Gracias
    0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Question Question regarding the Cannabis Oil.

Hi, first and foremost I would like to inform you that I am a user of this oil and I am in desperate need of help. I have an ill grandfather who is suffering from tumors in his brain, therefore I found this very useful remedy of which I am very thankful to God for finding it. My question was on how you guys would apply or give the oil if you were in my situation. Would you guys maybe a have a good way of applying it to get better results from it, or is there any other type of Cannabis remedy I could maybe get my hands on to cure my grandfathers disease? Any opinions, thoughts, and answers to my question would be greatly appreciated as my family is going through this tough time.

Thank you and God bless.

Gracias
    6,107 gracias recibidas en 1,215 Posts
    Mencionado
    376 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    2 Tema(s)
    Citado
    329 Mensaje(s)

Re: Question regarding the Cannabis Oil.

hi, Really the oil of cannabis can manage to be an effective remedy for the improvement of the quality of life of your grandfather. The form of application depends on the facility that you have of obtaining it ... it can be in salves in oil or alcohol, smoked ( diferents kinds...with or whitout tobacco) or ingested it depends ... in ICAM's pag you have a lot of information in English.
    Theophrastus Phillippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim, conocido como el alquimista Paracelso ( normal que se pusiera un alias el nota...) dijo ya en el siglo XV : "NO EXISTE EL VENENO SINO LA DOSIS"

Gracias
    0 gracias recibidas en 0 Posts
    Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

Re: Question regarding the Cannabis Oil.

Well, I had a sick cousin who is suffering from sustainable seizures with epilepsy.

As long as I know, you should give it like 1-2 drops a day

+ Responder Tema

Usuarios Etiquetados