Mencionado
    0 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    0 Tema(s)
    Citado
    0 Mensaje(s)

looking for certain genetics in Madrid

Aloha,

since 3 weeks I am living in valdemanco near Madrid. I was wondering if any of the english speaking people here might point me into the right direction to find cuts from the variety OG Kush?

SOV kush or Tahoe OG are right up there too.

Another one that is high on my list is the ECSD(East Coast Sour Diesel) cut, I have heared rumours of it going around over here in Madrid.

But I have only been here for 3 weeks, learning more spanish each day, but it is still hard to find the right connections.

So any help is much appreciated.

It's a shame to see my space empty like this...the light is begging me for something to share its wisdom with

Gracias
    6,107 gracias recibidas en 1,215 Posts
    Mencionado
    376 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    2 Tema(s)
    Citado
    329 Mensaje(s)

Re: looking for certain genetics in Madrid

Probably ..., if you use the translator of google and request it in " indoor " in spanish..., there is some person from Madrid who spends a few cuts to you...
    Theophrastus Phillippus Aureolus Bombastus von Hohenheim, conocido como el alquimista Paracelso ( normal que se pusiera un alias el nota...) dijo ya en el siglo XV : "NO EXISTE EL VENENO SINO LA DOSIS"

3. Los siguientes 2 Usuarios dan las gracias a patric por este Post:

myo (31/03/2014), nacnac11 (06/12/2013)

Gracias
    17,182 gracias recibidas en 1,325 Posts
    Mencionado
    140 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    10 Tema(s)
    Citado
    146 Mensaje(s)

SFV, Tahoe and ECSD...for sure hahahaha Casi nada vamos...

Im almost sure just a couple of lucky growers have those cuts here in Spain, and I consider almost impossible for you to get those cuts here without the appropiate contacts. Even they´re difficult to find in the Ic Mag and THC Farmer for spanish growers so go figure...

If I were you, i would visit some growshops here at Madriz. Maybe there, if you´re educated and correct with the owner, you´ll have access to some of the most popular "elite" cuts here: Critical Mass Bilbo, WW bilbo, SSh Bilbo, WW poligonera, SSH Madrid, Tijuana, Cheese, NYCD Mandarina, etc... Some growshops sell cuts for around 10 e each. But i remind you that is ILLEGAL, so you must be discret.

but im thinking the way you´ve said "Aloha"...R u from HW???

5. Los siguientes 3 Usuarios dan las gracias a ElRubio por este Post:

GlennOrch (10/12/2013), myo (31/03/2014), Sr Hasch (07/02/2015)

Gracias
    3,002 gracias recibidas en 581 Posts
    Mencionado
    71 Mensaje(s)
    Etiquetado
    3 Tema(s)
    Citado
    53 Mensaje(s)

Try to get them from Uk growers at the ICmag, there´s a huge elite cut list around there. In the London area will be easier to get them, There´re from the Alien cut to the Bubba pre`98, and if u have a friend who´s in the groove it will be relatively easy to find them out. Sorry i can´t be more helpfull but where i am living there´s a custom and i don´t want to get involved with cuttings, even more nowadays with the neofascist government we´ve got.
    ya no me drogo para perderme , me drogo para encontrarme

+ Responder Tema

Usuarios Etiquetados