• Re: Criadores de cannabis

Smoke hash for slash and throw away the trash
    Tu corazón, mitad de coca y de caballo
    como te atrevas a decir
    que estas de mono, te machaco.

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Ferre
      Funny that. I have been checking on some of those claims from Joseph R. Pietri who calles himself "king of Nepal" and at least the things I checked turned out to be based on nothing but rumours and lies.

For example; I asked Joseph R. Pietri about those claims of him that Sam the Skunkman had been "outed" on a Dutch radio show as a DEA agent, I asked him what program that was and who made that claim.

Joseph R. Pietri aka king of Nepal told me that it was Wernard Bruining who said that and that Wernard had also testified in court that Sam was DEA, apparently Joseph R. Pietri based his story partly on this "evidence".

So next thing I did was ask Wernard whether this was true and guess what; Wernard has never testified in any court, let alone against Sam, second, Wernard has never said on any radio show that Sam was DEA. On contrary, Wernard praised Sam for his contributions to the Dutch weed scene.

Now comes the funny part, when I confronted Joseph R. Pietri with that knowledge his reaction was to tell me that I have no credibility and that he "had heard" that Wernard had "passed away". Well Wernard did not pass away at all, he is alive and well today.

So, when the rest of that story is based on the same sort of "journalism" I take it with a large grain of salt.

Originalmente publicado por Gobwats
      Read his book, Joe helped the DEA himself (got a bud busted with 500lbs of hash)! This guy is a lying joke. He's currently trying to make a name for himself by giving out piss poor grow advice, contradicting himself with each and every sentence he writes.
      http://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/f5/u...51/index6.html

Es curioso que es el primer post en THC Farmer de ambos los dos...y sin embargo...
      Editado por última vez por Raco; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2541-raco en 26/04/2011, 19:21 .
      sigpic
      http://www.grapheine.com/bmovie-tv/a...153fc2442.html

Comentario

Link de Marco Renda sobre JoePetri -->http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=199373
        En el se dice "Joe Pietri stated in his book King of Nepal ( Pg. 53) that he himself worked with the DEA to get someone he worked with busted with 500 kilos of hash" pa fiarse

Tema de Waterhash:

Nevil
        Breeder and moderator

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Sam_Skunkman
        "You are right that Neville showed me this the first time but an un-named USA grower showed it to Neville a week before Neville showed me and Rob Clarke.

I never said I made it up, I said I was the first to get the info out and popularize water hash making."
        The lying bastard. He knew I discovered it myself. I remember him asking me,"what prompted you to put it in cold water."
        N.
        Editado por última vez por joaquin386; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/27775-joaquin386 en 26/04/2011, 20:19 .

Comentario

Druida
          Pietri es un chivato y un chota y de lo único que puede hacer es de maestro de chotas, ha publicado un montón de mierdas sobre Sam Skunkman, incluso ha publicado su verdadero nombre, todo porque le tiene manía, debido a que Sam y RCC descubrieron el método del hachís con agua helada y se lo dieron a la gente, mientras que ellos pretenden que está patentado y todos los que hagamos hachís con agua usemos su carísima maquina, que yo por cierto tengo y es un coñazo de usar
          Trabajando en el índice he dado con éste post de Hempytroll sobre el caso Pietri-Skunkman: #1145

Traducción de Beginner: #1149

Éste artículo no está contrastado, #1150, pero tengo una duda ¿Sam se apellida realmente Selezny?

PD: La versión 2.0 del índice será por referencia al número de post, estamos en ello.
          Editado por última vez por Celer; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/48338-celer en 26/04/2011, 23:17 .

Comentario

No hay un tal hempytroll...eso se lo llamé yo porque estoy convencido (al igual que muchos otros) de que lo es...es y siempre ha sido "hempy" con la excepción de "Dalaihempy" mientras estuvo en icmag ...aunque cualquiera sabe si tb tiene o ha tenido otros alias...

Por supuesto que NO es British_Hempire!

Lo de Selezny parece cosa de Pietri,o BH o que se yo...
            pero en realidad es "S. Selgnij" tal como fue mencionado por Clarke hace muchos años.

Selgnij es Jingles al revés y es uno de los apodos de Sam,quien no se apellida Selezny,sinó Watson...y no se llama Sam,sinó David Paul

Hay bastantes errores en el índice ese provisional,sigo con ello
            Editado por última vez por Raco; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2541-raco en 27/04/2011, 00:17 . Razón: faltaba la "g" LOL
            sigpic

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Celer Ver Mensaje

pero tengo una duda ¿Sam se apellida realmente Selezny?

Selezny ...... Selgnij ..... Jingles (es un aka)

Habia un articulo de 1980 en HT de un tal Jingles (SamS) ...... http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/82292-post157.html (al final de este articulo vez como firma selgnij)
              Ademas foto 4 http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/81389-post74.html sale denuevo Jingles ....... S .. E ... L....G .... N .....I .....J
              Editado por última vez por joaquin386; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/27775-joaquin386 en 27/04/2011, 00:32 .

Comentario

Un tal nom de fluer aka NdF escribió unas "jistoris" hace muchos años en Cannabisworld.com ...que provocaron chispas...

Post del Skunkman en Overgrow :-)

Quote:
                Sam_Skunkman
                Breeder

FYI,
                Topbud's long post about Skunk #1 and Sacred Seeds is not true. It was made up by someone over at CW, "nom de fluer", and has no truth at all to it. nom de fluer, is a troll that has lurked around and PM'd me with requests for info about the Haze brothers, Sacred Seeds, etc, and I did not answer him. Looks like he did not need any of my imput as he has a very inventive mind, unfortunately his made up story has no basis in fact. He just made it all up, but believe me it did not happen.

-SamS

Bastante más adelante va CBF (CedarBerryFarms aka ClearBarbedFunk) y lo pega en icmag...
                Sam piensa que CBF es NdF y se raya considerablemente :-)

en negro las contestaciones de Sam al contenido del post original de NdF

Originalmente publicado por Sam_Skunkman Ver Mensaje
                This guy CBF, or NdF,
                have posted this stupid piece of fiction on every Cannabis web site on the net over the last year or two. I have told them it is not true, but they do not care about truth because that would get in the way of them being the center of attention.
                FYI, Skunk #1 was not a communal breeding effort, it was my work and my work alone. CBF is a lier and I suggest you do not believe anything he posts.

"Notice the two shots on the bottomare taken against the backround of Sandy W's barn. I'm almost 100% sure the plant on the lower right is A.Gold and about 90% that it's the primary A.Gold mom in Sk#1"

Well nice opinion but I never met Sandy W and he never worked on Sk#1.

"the late great Maple Leaf Wilson provided most of the genes they scowered every nook and cranny for an Afgani."

I never met MLW and never did any work with any thing from him.

"I already spoke about Sandy W's involment and there were apparently
                others though the only one I am reasonably sure of was an East Bay
                biker/Vietnam Vet who went by the handle "Mendacino Joe""

More made up crap, I know no one named MJ.

"The Skunkman brought several kilos of these seeds with him along with his other stuff when he moved to holland in '82 in the wake of his release from prison.As far as I know he has only given these seeds to Nevil, Shanti, and Wernhard from Positronics."

Also not true, I was never in prison, this is just made up crap. And I did not even meet Shanti until the 90's.

"Skunk#1 first went on sale in '78 or '79. As far as I know it was the only strain that Sacred Seeds didn't give a discount on orders over 1k seeds. Seeds were 2$ a peice and people bitched about prices even back then"

Wrong, SK#1 was available earlier, and they sold for $.50 each. This post would be funny if it was not so full of lies.

"modern Sk#1 the CC/TFD Skunkman bred "the Pure" is bred for more
                consistant plants and towards the SkMans ideal Sk#1. While the stinky
                side of the house would be best represented by the SeedBank/Mr Nice
                skunks which also have more variation in types like the earlier California
                skunks."

What a bunch of crap, just a made up story. SK#1 sweet or skunky were all made by me.

"In '82 I came home one night and turned on the TV. Just as they went
                to commercial the news bimbo teased the story, "comin right up after
                this" police official say they got the source of the skunk. Yeah right I thought, we'd heard these claims before, always to be followed by shot of some deputies pullingthree scragly plants from some poor sucker's patch. This time it was different, this time they were standing in front of a warehouse. Sacred Seeds was busted in '82. The Skunkman was arrested and the cops were in possetion of the groups main seedmaking op."

Not true at all, I never grew in a warehouse ever, and did not get busted either, this is just made up lies.

"But this bunch was savey and had pre-paid bailbonds/lawyers on retainer and so SkMan was out in a matter of hours. And so began one of the greatest capers in Sacred Seeds history. An event I will call "the great rootball rescue". Skunkman, out on bail and eager to find out the condition of his grow rooms stakes out the grow to make sure the cops aren't waiting there for him. After sitting for hours he finally gets over his paranoia and makes a cursery recon and can't believe what he finds, the cops in either there arrogance or ignorance have left the place secured with only police tape. checking the grow as well as the dumpster out back the found many plants cut well above the the first node and some that had been simply pulled from their containers and tossed whole. the dumpster was also full of seeds and it was obvious that the cops had broken many seed containers but because there were so many eventually just started throwing jars out whole. the cops had left all the stuff there until morning when they could properlycatolog it, including all the grow equip. Skunkman sprang into
                action, called a number of the un-busted members of the club and the "great rootball rescue" was under way. His friends showed up and they
                litteraly stripped the place of every thing usefull. Lights were sold to pay legal fees, the rootballs, including the Haze mom SkMan has to this day were nursed back to health by the people who escaped prosicution and the police were left with a distinct lack of evidence. Causing some of the cases to collapse entirly and some, like SkMan to serve greatly reduced sentances. If they'de gotten him on everything they wanted him for he'd still be there. Instead, He served less than a year and on his release he collected up his strains from his friends, including Sk#18.2 rescued from the dumpster and made his way to amsterdam were he founded Cultivators Choice seed co, named after the top award at the annual Sacred Seeds
                harvest fests held in Nor Cal from 67-83"

Sounds almost real but it never happened, I did not even keep clones back in California, I also never used lights, so keeping clones would of been pretty hard. CBF/NdF just made up shit. SK#18.2 never even exsisted in California. No Haze mom was saved as a clone from California. Just made up shit.

CBF please stop posting these lies, I have asked you nicely many times but it does not seem to work so,
                STOP POSTING MADE-UP STORIES ABOUT ME AND MY WORK,
                you stupid jerk!!! Get a life.

-SamS
                El post de NdF completo:

Skunk#1 was the result of a communal breeding effort by a small
                clique of
                breeders who worked the coastal hills surounding the Bay Area. The
                first
                "skunk" plant (C.Gold x AFG unstable) was not discovered by this
                group but
                Jingles who cut the unstable line but kept this one special plant for
                his
                personal garden. This was around '69 or so. anyway, the clone made
                its way
                around the club and soon this Bay Area group decided to adopt it as a
                project.
                With the C.Gold mom used by Jingles as well as the Haze Bros they set
                about
                trying to create a stable version of Jingles "skunk". The result
                would be known
                as Skunk#1. Columbian Gold x Acapulco Gold/Afgani
                There are better people around here to tell you the exact details,
                not the least
                whom is Sam_Skunkman over @ TFD. Yes it's him.
                My understanding of the SK#1 breeding group is that it started very
                small and
                grew as time went by. SkMan starting out as a Jr grower in the late
                60's and
                rising to the level of chief breeder and seedmaker for the seed co.
                in the late
                70's/early 80's. It was supposed to have been very difficult to join
                this group
                and a prospect would first have to be sponsered by a member of the
                inner circle
                then be required to breed out a certain number of versions of Sk#1
                from both
                clones provided by the club as well as genetics they provided
                themselves. This
                way they assured quality control and widened the gene pool at the
                same time.
                The original unstable "model skunk"plant was a direct cross of
                C.Gold x Afg. but
                the Bay Area people soon found out how difficult it was going to be
                to cross a
                C.Gold to anything. So it was found that it was easier to cross these
                difficult
                plants to a plant that was already hybribized. Hence the Introduction
                of A.Gold
                into the mix. This also apparently added two other favorable traits.
                In addition
                to making crosses easier, high GCA has been stated by Clark as one of
                the goals
                of the breeders, the A.Gold also marginaly reduced flower time but
                most
                importent was its addition to calyx/leaf ratio. If you turn to P 248
                of Mels Dlx
                you will find a pic of four mexican colas. Notice the two shots on
                the bottom
                are taken against the backround of Sandy W's barn. I'm almost 100%
                sure
                the plant on the lower right is A.Gold and about 90% that it's the
                primary
                A.Gold mom in Sk#1. Notice the foxtail style buds and hi C/L. Now
                imagine
                this crossed to an afgani, starting to get the picture? By the way
                most but not
                all of the Afganis were from MLW.
                As i said earlier most of the Sacred Seeds breeding groups suffered
                disasters
                of one sort or another in the early days and in the case of Sk#1 it
                was the
                dreaded botritis cinerea, grey mold. Introduced by some of the early
                afgani
                crosses it kicked of a massive afgan genetics hunt/torture test. And
                while
                the late great Maple Leaf Wilson provided most of the genes they
                scowered
                every nook and cranny for an Afgani ;0. Many non Skunk#1 members of
                the
                Sacred Seeds who were also working on their own projects got
                involved.
                I already spoke about Sandy W's involment and there were apparently
                others

though the only one I am reasonably sure of was an East Bay
                biker/Vietnam Vet
                who went by the handle "Mendacino Joe", who as you can probably
                guess by
                his name he was supposed to have been one of the founders of the
                Trinity grow
                scene. Joe was working on a grape/pepper flavored mostly afgani
                hybrid not
                related to Sk#1, but he had a large collection of genetics and was a
                good grower
                and so he was included in the torture tests. The ultimate result of
                these tests
                was a special line called Skunk#18.2 (Sk#1 x Afg bx-1). It is a line
                that inparts
                incredible hardiness and pest/disease resistance on its offspring.

The Skunkman brought several kilos of these seeds with him along with his other
                stuff when he
                moved to holland in '82 in the wake of his release from prison.As far
                as I know
                he has only given these seeds to Nevil, Shanti, and Wernhard from
                Positronics.
                (ever wonder why Shiva Skunk {NL#5 x SK#1) is so resistant to spider
                mites?)
                In the wake of the Sacred Seeds bust in '82, "Mendacino Joe" moved to
                the
                Vancouver islands and changing his handle to "Romulan" Joe bringing
                with him some early Sk#1s or deriviteves, a line of
                Central Ithsmus lowland Thai that may have been purchased from the
                Haze
                Bros and of course his grape/pepper flovored indica strain, Romulan.
                Soon to
                be a BC classic. It was these lines that Pr. Ziggy @ Federation seeds
                in BC was
                supposed to have purchased from old Joe shorly before his death, and
                are
                offered as Island Sweet Skunk, Golden Triangle Thai, and Romulan.
                Torture tests and "inoculations" were mostly done outdoors with
                special
                patches of extra clones in an isolated area, which were then
                diliberatly
                infected. Deseased and pest riddled local plants would be
                transplanted into
                these special gardens and then the plants were tested to destruction
                while the
                growers watched and made note of the strongest individauls. Sacred
                Seeds
                was all about division of labor.It's one of the ways they
                accomplished so much
                in so little time and they used natural selection to work in their
                favor.
                Skunk#1 first went on sale in '78 or '79. As far as I know it was
                the only strain
                that Sacred Seeds didn't give a discount on orders over 1k seeds.
                Seeds were
                2$ a peice and people bitched about prices even back then. Especialy
                that no
                discount thing But like the Hazes (which could sellout a year ahead)
                SK#1
                sold out every year. The seeds were sold as F1's made if I recall
                with a F ?
                fillial plant backcrossed to one of the original parents. Due to the
                communal
                nature of the project,there were many parents as each breeder
                included his
                own varietion, Skunk#1s bred from the same P1 stock but often getting
                to the
                goal a different way, for instance some variations used C.Gold on the
                male side.
                With tight control over the P1s the breeders could assure their
                stated goal of
                making true breeding stock but with the widest possible gene pool
                they could
                also be sure to achieve both high SCA and GCA. also stated goals of
                the project.
                Now I can tell you from personal experience that exactly what
                constituted a
                "skunk" was a matter of just a little debate but they basically came
                down into
                camps which actually carried forward into the Dutch world. The
                "Sweet Skunk"
                camp, which including the SkMan, and the "Stinky Skunk" camp. In
                terms of
                modern Sk#1 the CC/TFD Skunkman bred "the Pure" is bred for more
                consistant plants and towards the SkMans ideal Sk#1. While the stinky
                side
                of the house would be best represented by the SeedBank/Mr Nice
                skunks
                which also have more variation in types like the earlier California
                skunks.
                I must state here that there is no right answer, its a matter of
                taste and a
                debate thats been going for on about 30 years.
                In '82 I came home one night and turned on the TV. Just as they went
                to
                commercial the news bimbo teased the story, "comin right up after
                this" police
                official say they got the source of the skunk. Yeah right I thought,
                we'd heard
                these claims before, always to be followed by shot of some deputies
                pulling
                three scragly plants from some poor sucker's patch. This time it was
                different,
                this time they were standing in front of a warehouse.
                Sacred Seeds was busted in '82. The Skunkman was arrested and the
                cops were
                in possetion of the groups main seedmaking op. But this bunch was
                savey and
                had pre-paid bailbonds/lawyers on retainer and so SkMan was out in
                a matter
                of hours. And so began one of the greatest capers in Sacred Seeds
                history.
                An event I will call "the great rootball rescue". Skunkman, out on
                bail and
                eager to find out the condition of his grow rooms stakes out the grow
                to make
                sure the cops aren't waiting there for him. After sitting for hours
                he finally gets
                over his paranoia and makes a cursery recon and can't believe what he
                finds, the cops in either there arrogance or ignorance have left the
                place secured with only police tape. checking the grow as well as the
                dumpster out back the found
                many plants cut well above the the first node and some that had been
                simply
                pulled from their containers and tossed whole. the dumpster was also
                full of
                seeds and it was obvious that the cops had broken many seed
                containers but
                because there were so many eventually just started throwing jars out
                whole.
                the cops had left all the stuff there until morning when they could
                properly
                catolog it, including all the grow equip. Skunkman sprang into
                action, called a number of the un-busted members of the club and the
                "great rootball rescue" was under way. His friends showed up and they
                litteraly stripped the place of
                every thing usefull. Lights were sold to pay legal fees, the
                rootballs, including
                the Haze mom SkMan has to this day were nursed back to health by
                the
                people who escaped prosicution and the police were left with a
                distinct lack of
                evidence. Causing some of the cases to collapse entirly and some,
                like SkMan
                to serve greatly reduced sentances. If they'de gotten him on
                everything they wanted him for he'd still be there. Instead, He served less than a year and on
                his release he collected up his strains from his friends, including
                Sk#18.2
                rescued from the dumpster and made his way to amsterdam were he
                founded
                Cultivators Choice seed co, named after the top award at the annual
                Sacred Seeds
                harvest fests held in Nor Cal from 67-83. A year later Skunkmans new
                friend
                aqquire a second batch of Sacred Seeds Sk#1 seeds. When Cultivators
                Choice went out of
                biz a few year later Nevil bought most of their stock. While both
                worked from the
                same set of Sk#1 females each has there own males (breeders never
                give up a male) selected from the only two importations of authentic
                Sk#1 into Holland.
                The Cultivators Choice variation is the one offered by TFD as "the
                Pure"
                The SeedBank version is @ Mr Nice, Shanti's Shit is his Sk#1/Afg
                variation
                with "Pure Shit" aka pure Sk#1 upcoming. I'm sure there's more but
                I'm all
                "skunked" out right now. Peace NdF

CBF

CBF es un viejo amigo de Colorado y estoy seguro de que nada tiene que ver con NdF

El otro post de NdF copiado y pegado por CBF es el de la G13 :-)

"Hi, all
                The G-13 clone was discovered by a guy named Sandy Wienstien. A founding member of Sacred Seeds, Breeder of Early Girl, He also discovered the Bay Area Durban Poison clone (the same clone All dutch DP is based on). During the mid
                70's Sandy W and members of the Bay Area (SK#1) group were working in cooperation on some of their afgans. A couple of the plants intro'd early into
                both programs brought a near fatal vunerabilty to grey mold. Both programs had
                to backtrack while new afgans were found to replace the culled plants, as well as beginig an extensive tourure testing program for the remaning stock.
                Sandy had a group of friends, growers who lived in his area (S.Ark-N Miss)
                One of these friends was a grower, and first year botany student who had,
                by shear accident, landed a job working with Carlton Turner , who ran the US gov. pot program @ U of Miss. Sandy's friends job? using the early,rather primitive tests they had at the time to test Afganica plants for THC level!
                As Sandy's Early Girl program in the MW and the Skunk#1 people in Cali were on
                a desperate search for Afganicas. Sandy enlisted his friend to send him anything
                "interesting". Sandy's friend sent him 23 plants in all, and to differetiate these from his regular Afgani stock, which he labeled A1, A2 etc., Sandy designated his
                "government" plants G1-23. None of these were used in any Sacred Seeds breeding program. Sandy saved only a very few of these G clones, among these was G-13. He was to busy and never had a chance to do anything with it, so it stayed on the shelf. But he saved it knowing it was a special plant, a "sport".
                In its pure form it was apparently not very pleasant smoke, tasting like lawn
                clippings, soaked in a mixture of urine and feces (fecal flavors are common in pure afganicas) with a lovelly aftertaste of burning tires. The shear power could not be
                denied however and that's what made the strain's rep. As I sayed, G-13 was a breeders plant, (see MJ Botony p70) for a description of a sport but basically it's
                a plant that shows benificial mutations which can be passed down to the next gen. In the case of G-13 it was a scraglly plant with lowish yields, but it had the
                desirable trait of massive resin production. So much so, that if you let it go to long
                it could supposedly choke itself. Some sativas can do this, what Shanti calls the "Widow" sport is an example, but it's very rare in an indica.
                It was during Nevil's 83/84 collection trips to the US that he aquired, from Sandy W the only G-13 cuttings to ever leave Sandy's garden. Nevil returned to Holland
                and made three crosses with G-13 @ the Seed Bank.
                G-13x Haze (in catolog only 1 yr, discontinued, no extent P1's)
                G-13x Hashplant (discontinued, currently Sensi Seeds: mr nice)
                G-13x Skunk#1 (last and, according to Nevil, the best of the G crosses.
                Nev gave Shanti the last of this stock. Shanti, after
                suffering alarmingly low germ rates initially from the
                20 year old seeds, put them though a number of
                breeding cycles and you all lucky bastarts are beta
                testing the results.)
                Sandy Wienstein passed away in 1987. If you have the '88 edition of Mel's
                Indoor Guide, then you have Mel's wonderfull euligy to his friend.(Mel was
                part of the upstate NY group, which was a sattelitte of Sandy's midwest group.
                Mel and Co. were not breeders but the ran beta grows for Sandy's Early Girl
                proj. Just look pic's captioned Durban poison x Afgani in upstate NY from any
                of mel's books.)
                For those who don't have this vintage edition, just turn your copy of Mel's
                Deluxe MJ grow guide to the back cover. The guy in the red pendelton shirt
                and the long hair and shades, Thats Sandy. You owe him more than you know
                P.S. No more than a few weeks after Sandy's death in 1987, all of Nevil's
                G-13 cuttings went down, including safety clones he had kept in remote places.
                The plants just wilted and died, despite the best efforts made to save them.
                No cause was ever found (insert spooky music here)"

Originalmente publicado por ClearBarbedFunk Ver Mensaje
                X18 X DC, heres how she finished, get some dried buds shots in a bit.

overall produced some nice big DC buds, dense. nice color, smells of lemon citrus. plant is nothin like the indoor i grew of it. much better outside for sure. handled the cold snaps very well, where i lost other plants.

plant was less then 5ft, and harvested 1.25 lbs of dried bud.

CBF

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....69#post2809769
                Editado por última vez por Raco; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2541-raco en 27/04/2011, 01:23 . Razón: monkey hazed LOL
                sigpic

Comentario

Sin consultar la bola tansiquiera puedo anticipar que se avecina una shitstorm

bushweed

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Unclepeter
                  anyway one things for sure no Northern lights in their stock..... only narrow leaf plants, unless you suggest Wernard, TH, SamS are lying?

What SamS lying? Not possible

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by osoloco69
                  The Haze bros had many Hazes and they were all different. They had a lot of sativas(more than 10 pure lines), a bunch of indicas(3 of which were from the Kashmir valley), and quite a few crosses. Most of the pure sativas were called haze as were some of the hybrids. To add to the confusion the Haze bros would make crosses and name them Haze followed by a #...Haze#1, Haze#2, Haze#3 etc. This would explain why Tom sees some rare broad leaf traits.

Snigger...and why they flower in 12 weeks like any other 50% Haze hybrid.

The fact is pure sats take longer to flower than reports of TH Haze indicate. Its simply not possible to fully flower a sat in that time. That may not resonate with your experience in a Northern European cupboard. But that's how it is. The only thing pure about TH Hz is the fact that the notion that its pure - is 100% pure unadulterated bunkum. Its a point that may be easily overlooked by the novices at IC, but on this forum we're gonna call it BS - cos that's manifestly what it is.

Not to say its not a top smoke, like I said to Tom - 1 in 20 of any 50% Haze hybrid can seem like the best in the world - just cut the BS already.

----

Lo digo porque hasta hace no mucho,se suponia que los que mejor conocíamos la Haze de Tom (aparte de él) éramos CBF y un servidor

Espero que no vaya muy allá la cosa...

Estaba viendo videos en youtube y encontré uno nuevo y muy raro ...ya que no recordaba haber visto nunca a CSN&Y tocando Helplessly hoping en Woodstock 1969
                  O me falla el oido o entiendo lo que dicen al principio de todo...(cagada y vuelta a empezar...mu jipi jejejeje ) :

"Helplessly hoping her helicopter harvest nearby" en vez de "Helplessly hoping her harlequin hovers nearby"

He leido que Owsley reconoció que le llamó Purple Haze a uno de sus ajos después de que la hubiese tocado Jimi en Woodstock,en 1969

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYGVzzoJfC4
                  Editado por última vez por Raco; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2541-raco en 27/04/2011, 07:16 .
                  sigpic

Comentario

sigue el tira afloja de la sour diesel...

Today, 02:00 PM #298
                    REZDOG
                    Breeder of the World's Finest Marijuana

Suggesting that Sour Diesel IBL is a "mere cross" is an absolute wackjob claim.
                    Years & years of selective inbreeding do not a "mere cross",make.
                    (They make an IBL. Duh.)
                    The statement that "DJ Short is the only breeder to breed an IBL" is a load of shite,& beyond that I shan't further dignify it with a response except to say that Reservoir has the RESULTS,posted en masse’ at IC,that prove that (silly) statement is 100% incorrect.
                    Sour Diesel grows like an inbred line because it is one. Period.
                    Folks with silly conjecture can keep it themselves or be ridiculed for posting fairy tales-their choice.
                    Results don't lie,but ignorant posts confuse the uneducated,which is a shame but typical for the Internet.
                    More Precise Tech Notes:
                    Sour Diesel IBL has been inbred up to F-EIGHT+ & Chemdog (D) IBL is currently at F-SIX. Not hard to do when you've had the Parent Stock & multiple,focused breeding gardens for as many years as Reservoir has had them.

The first post was a hypothetical based on if I'd done constant back to back to back inbreedings for that many years.
                    The Tech Note clarifies exactly what Reservoir has done as far as "f,"x" inbred generations have been achieved thus far.

Editado por última vez por Mr.X; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/2554-mr-x en 28/04/2011, 15:42 .

. . . .

Comentario

Hoy, 14:00 # 298 REZDOG Criador de los Mejores de la Organización Mundial de la Marihuana Fecha de Ingreso: May 2006 Ubicación: Mensajes catatonia: 8727 Sugerir que Sour Diesel IBL es una "cruz simple" es un reclamo wackjob absoluta. Años y años de cruces selectivos no una "cruz simple", hacer. (Hacen un IBL. Da.) La afirmación de que "DJ corta es el único obtentor para criar un IBL" es un montón de mierda, y más allá de que no será más que dignificar con una respuesta, excepto para decir que tiene el embalse de RESULTADOS, publicado en masa "en el CI, que demuestran que (tonto) declaración es 100% correcto. Sour Diesel crece como una línea consanguínea, ya que es uno. Periodo. La gente con conjeturas tontas puede mantenerse o ser ridiculizado por publicar los cuentos de hadas-su elección. Los resultados no mienten, pero los mensajes ignorantes confunden las personas sin educación, que es una lástima, pero típico de la Internet. Más precisa Notas técnicas: Sour Diesel IBL ha sido cruzada hasta F-OCHO + y chemdog (D) IBL se encuentra actualmente en F-SEIS. No es difícil de hacer cuando usted ha tenido la Bolsa de Valores de Padres y múltiples, se centró reproducción jardines de tantos años como depósito de las ha tenido. El primer mensaje fue una hipótesis en función de si me había hecho constante vuelta hacia atrás para volver inbreedings de que durante muchos años. La Nota técnica aclara exactamente lo que ha hecho depósito en la medida como "f", x "generaciones de endogamia se han logrado hasta el momento. __________________
                      CON UNA BOLSA DE RAMA Y MI CHICA EN LA CAMA,SE QUE DIOS ME AMA......

Comentario

Marco...oooh Marco...

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/4-talk-sh...697-marco.html

por otra parte,B_H ha dicho que el que le pasó la G13 a Nevil fué...Jorge Cervantes!
                        sigpic

Comentario

...estoy seguro que la mayoría de estos "criadores" son talentosos escritores de culebrones en sus ratos libres, porque es imposible complicar mas las cosas, no sé ponen de acuerdo ni con su sombra. Luego ya dicen que la razón es lo mejor repartido del mundo, pues todos creen tenerla.

Saludos de un adicto a los culebrones...

. . . .

Comentario

Se puede creer esto? no ya que lo devuelva sino que exista la G13 y NL5 original.

doubleds

Thanked 1,937 Times in 357 Posts

Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Green Supreme
                            Weird to me when "Med folks" hold strains back from the community. Those could be great meds being used by many. This thought came to me when considering the Afghani Bullrider as well. Tell and show folks how great it is. Then hold it from them. Sounds very pharmie too me. Better patent that sh@t. Peace GS

i gave my word to neville 25 years ago when i was a kid, i didnt give out his g13 or his nl5. I now still have a friend and thanks to british hempire i now have the oppurtunity to return it to him in person.

Link --> http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/616879-post42.html
                            http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/617100-post49.html
                            http://www.breedbay.co.uk/forums/615509-post22.html
                            Editado por última vez por joaquin386; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/27775-joaquin386 en 07/05/2011, 22:48 .

Comentario

Mas historia sobre la G13 http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/103663-post168.html :

Kangativa

Ok I am here on behalf of Nevil so dont shoot me
                              I showed Nevil the pictures of the G13 that Dr G put in Skunk magazine and he said that is exactly his G13 that he gave Dogless and DD.
                              Now he doesnt want to get into this discussion about Dr G's description of his G13, but if you want to PM him he is quite willing to tell you the situation, albiet it might take him a little time to answer......These are his exact words !!

Comentario

Mas cosas interesantes de la G13.

Dogless la persona que se supone que tiene 1 de los clones originales de la G13.

http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/104058-post319.html

Comentario

Trabajando...
                                X