Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• MR-Nice-Ortega

Buenas tardes,alguien cultivó la Ortega de Mr Nice...me gustaria meter algunas más adelante pero no se de nadie del foro que la cultivara,si alguien tiene info al respecto sumamente agradecido Saludos.

Re: MR-Nice-Ortega

Por aquí me quedó a ver, que también le tengo ganas. Saludos gente

Comentario

Decir antes de nada que no me interesan comentarios de prensa rosa como es habitual en el foro,simplemente datos factibles de la variedad sobre cultivo en maceta,lo demás me sobra por respeto al banco,ya que todo lo que cultivé de este señor salio factible 100%.Saludos.

PD-Abstenerse paparazzis

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por califa Ver Mensaje
        Decir antes de nada que no me interesan comentarios de prensa rosa como es habitual en el foro,simplemente datos factibles de la variedad sobre cultivo en maceta,lo demás me sobra por respeto al banco,ya que todo lo que cultivé de este señor salio factible 100%.Saludos.

PD-Abstenerse paparazzis
        Y estamos.......... tan agustiiiiiiiiiiiito.

Lo siento Califa no he podido reprimirme ....si quiweres lo borro,suerte con tu búsqueda
        MI MINI INDOOR
        http://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/sh...d.php?t=171416

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk0V_GGa2XM

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por MARI·ALUCINO Ver Mensaje
          Y estamos.......... tan agustiiiiiiiiiiiito.

Lo siento Califa no he podido reprimirme ....si quiweres lo borro,suerte con tu búsqueda
          no borres nada queda decorativo es que no me gusta el frikerismo rosa que veo en Bancos y variedades nada más...prefiero la maceta y el test si es factible o no,lo demás no me interesa por eso antes de nada decirlo claro...Saludos mari-alucino

Comentario

caliii !!
            este cruce de northern lights(nl#2 x nl#5) no lleva mucho en
            catálogo,por lo qué no creo que haya muchos reports de esta variedad..
            pero si,buena pinta tiene... y sólo en regulares ...
            Suerte
            Ronni

MIRA COMO BAILO.....:dj: PIU FICHIPUMPAPUM.....:woohoo::yay:

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por Ronaldo Ver Mensaje
              caliii !!
              este cruce de northern lights(nl#2 x nl#5) no lleva mucho en
              catálogo,por lo qué no creo que haya muchos reports de esta variedad..
              pero si,buena pinta tiene... y sólo en regulares ...
              Suerte
              Ronni
              veo buena gente acá,gracias Ronaldo creo que puede ser interesante.... usted que opina ronaldo....... me parece buena cepa regular y Mr nice me produce confianza.Saludos

Comentario

Buenas, os dejo un hilo sobre el tema Ortega: http://www.mrnice.nl/forum/5-strain-...25-ortega.html.

Enga a cuidarse.
                Las Cartas no se juegan, se reparten, para los que juegan con ellas, tan poco les importa la vida ajena, que solo piensan en ellas.

La seva anima fa temps que sen va andar, queda el cos solament.

Comentario

Buenas a todos solo quiero hacer una pregunta . yo personalmente prefiero las sativas pero padezco de insomnio y ahi noches que no pego ojo aparte mi tolerancia es bastante alta pues bien al tema.Haze tiempo lei un articulo sobre esta planta y en el se decia que era perfecta para dormir y que a la mañana siguiente te levantavas fresco y sin pesadez.¿ alguien puede comfirmar esto?

Comentario

califa, un seguimiento : http://www.treatingyourself.com/vbul...ad.php?t=42352

sativorro, siempre milagrosamente se pueden recuperar semillas de los '80

Ronaldo, nueva , lo que se dice nueva no es , por lo menos 2 años ¿no?, segun la descripcion de shantibaba ....

Ortega was originally made a little different from Nevil when he was doing his Seedbank thing with Sensi...Shantibaba made a selection from an old school set of seeds that originated from NL#1 and NL#5...from mid 80s. It is expected to keep a good Christmas tree structure in growth and flowers in 6-8 weeks, giving strong fruity, deep berry flavors . It is an excellent all round effect and acts for many like a night medicine. Aids sleep disorders well and muscular conditions...a must try.
                    Originalmente publicado por Raco Ver Mensaje
                    esto salió de icmag:

Quote:
                    Seed Bank Originals Updated:2002-09-16

"Ortega Indica#1 (Ortega Indica x Kush Hybrid 1.2) produces large, chunky, potent, sticky buds on a vigorous indica kush plant. Buds are potent, resiny and pungent

Ortega Indica#2

Ortega Indica #2 (Hash plant-NI#1 x Ortega Indica) is a combination of 3 Indica-Kush strains and produces an extremely potent resinous, hashy tasting bud. Restores the pungent, skunky taste missing from most other varieties. Outdoors in Middle Europe this hybrid is a vigorous, hardy producing strong branching, 3-5 foot tall plant. In Middle Europe it matures the first week in September. In southern Europe they flower almost as soon as they are planted, producing small plants maturing in mid-August. Indoors copious buds on stout plants mature into resinous nuggets in 45-55 days.

Ortega Indica#3

Ortega Indica #3 (Ortega Indica x Nothern Lights #1), combines two of the strongest Indicas to create an extremely vigorous hybrid. Not as pungent as some indicas but extremely pungent Outdoor in Middle Europe the hybrid is vigorous and hardy; producing strong branching on 3-5 foot tall plants, and ripens early September. In southern Europe, they flower almost as soon as they are planted, producing small plants maturing in mid August. Indoors copious buds mature into resinous nuggets in 45-55 days.

These are the last seeds produced by the original proprietor of the Seed Bank. As this breeder ceased working with Cannabis Seeds over ten years ago, these seeds are a rarity. An old friend of the breeder released these seeds from a Dutch freezer last year in a time of great financial difficulty. The seeds all germinate into incredibly vigorous F1 hybrids, the result of the true breeding parents used in these seeds, the final edition in one chapter of a master breeder's work.

Once these seeds are sold, they cannot be replaced. Making your own lines of these strains is advisable and desirable, but you will never forget the originals.

Ortega #3 Grow Report

The Ortega #3 was germinated in a rw cube under flouros for 1 week, then went into the bubbler with a 50% GH 3-2-1 solution for vegging. This phenotype showed heavy branching with a radical indica leaf pattern. After 4 weeks in the veg stage under a 1000w Sun Master Nuetral Deleuxe she sexed and went to 12/12.

In the flower stage she was fed a 2-2-2 GH solution @ 50% in the bubbler for the first 3 weeks of the transition period. During the stretch she more than doubled in height and continued to put out heavy side branching. In the beginning of the 4th week of flowering she was fed a 1-2-3 GH solution @ 50% until clearing was started @ 35 days. Due to space restrictions she had to be flowered under the Sun Master until day 40 of flowering, then put under the 1000w HortiluxEye until she finished at 52 days. All phases were kept in the 5.5-5.8 ph range on the solution and flush. The main cola was a phat one to say the least! After trimming the fan leaves the remainder was hung to dry for 4 days, then into the jars for curing. The final yield was 135 grams of some excellent weed!

While growing the aroma was that of a fresh peeled tangerine turning to a pungent indica in the final days of flower. The smoke after curing has an orange citrus flavor after taste. As for the high, starts off where you don't think your high, until you try to get up, kinda trippy. Then it kicks in with the couch lock, very medicinal indica stone that lasts for 4-5 hours. She's a definate keeper in my eyes (and head) regardless of the contraversy of whether it is an actual strain from the Original Seed Bank or not. An Ortega Indica crossed with a Northern Light #1 that couldn't be any sweeter in my books!

shantibaba:

[HI all

well Ortega was based on work from Neville and was a selection of an afghan which was also known Northern Lights 1. It was then consumed under the Sensi seeds label when Neville sold it.Breeder Steve made a selection of his version and it was a good plant.

I am using the old seed from 1987 of Nev, not a big selection came up but was a quality strain and full of excellent stable phenotypes. It is not an F1 seed but an inbreed line and after the selection work parts of it are being used in other hybrids and research work.

It tends to flower bwteen 6-8 weeks at 12/12, and enjoys a strong feeding regime. Unlike the large colas of flower clusters it produces flowers up the stem of medium size but density is on its side.

More in the medicinal range of plants for those with muscular tension disorders and for those who need to stimulate appetite and sleep...as far as i am concerned. But we can add to it everybody who does a thread to get a better over view....hope that helps a little Sb

all the best,
                    Shantibaba]

"was a selection of an afghan which was also known Northern Lights 1".... "
                    Editado por última vez por fumanchuuuuu; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros en 19/06/2011, 02:35 .

Comentario

Muchas gracias por molestarte en poner la informacion . Creo que seria bastante buena para mi.Lo unico que no me hace gracia es lo del aroma skunk pungente .Reitero las gracias y que, seguimos aprendiendo.

Comentario

Muchas gracias fuman por la información y demás gente la verdad es una planta preciosa para mi gusto y viendo esas fotos más me gusta,ya os informaré con más datos cuando compre las semillas.....ese satiiii que no decaiga le producto regular Saludos.

Comentario

Menuda pinta tienen las matas del seguimiento. A ver sí te pillas ya el paquetillo ese califa que tengo ganas de verlas en tus manos . Saludos gente

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por PETAS Ver Mensaje
                            Menuda pinta tienen las matas del seguimiento. A ver sí te pillas ya el paquetillo ese califa que tengo ganas de verlas en tus manos . Saludos gente
                            Ya ves pero pinta buena,muy buen cultivador y las matas preciosas muy compactas y a la misma altura,a ver si pongo unas C99 que tengo a florar y depués seguramente meta un par de paquetes de estas Ortega.Saludos PETAS

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por califa Ver Mensaje
                              Ya ves pero pinta buena,muy buen cultivador y las matas preciosas muy compactas y a la misma altura,a ver si pongo unas C99 que tengo a florar y depués seguramente meta un par de paquetes de estas Ortega.Saludos PETAS
                              Hola Califa!
                              Si las consigues me mandas un privi diciendome donde comprarlas? x fa. las vi hace poco en su web pero no estan en ningun distribuidor o por lo menos yo no las encuentro, tambien hay mas variedades ¨nuevas¨ en su catalogo, como n5x haze, n5x skunk, ortega etc.., venden mas semis por paquete que sensi y seguro que son mas fresquitas.
                              1 saludo.

Comentario

Trabajando...
                              X