Colapsar
X
  • Filtrar
  • Tiempo
  • Mostrar
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• going to madrid... dont want trouble

hey guys, im an american going to madrid and some other places as well. im hearing about marijuana social clubs there. i would love some info on getting to one of these clubs so i can partake in cannabis

Re: going to madrid... dont want trouble

Marijuana social clubs are private, members only due to the strict laws... and you need a contact inside to become a member so I guess it's not that easy as it looks.
    Respeta el trabajo ajeno:

Sibaritismo cannábico.

Comentario

In fact it is way more easy to get some pot at your home country.

At least in half of the states as long as you have any condition that can be treated with cannabis.

Here you are not arrested but is ilegal to carry any amount of grass on the street and there are heavy fines.

Good luck.

Comentario

I think what he is trying is get some for smoke here and dont gotta avoid airport controls
        Dont pray for an easy life, pray for the strengh to endure a dificult one
        sigpic

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JjM33 Ver Mensaje
          I think what he is trying is get some for smoke here and dont gotta avoid airport controls
          Noooo way.… :-\

Comentario

Lol i know a way but no think it worth for smoke a few joints here, lmao something to see with the back door lol.
            Buddy im from Madrid and also Looking for join in a club but here is realy Hard and hemertic so better i can tip to u for smoke something here is ask in Retiro Park or some young guys at street u can get comercial hash easy here anywhere
            Editado por última vez por JjM33; https://www.cannabiscafe.net/foros/member/376108-jjm33 en 21/03/2015, 09:52 .
            Dont pray for an easy life, pray for the strengh to endure a dificult one
            sigpic

Comentario

Originalmente publicado por JjM33 Ver Mensaje
              Lol i know a way but no think it worth for smoke a few joints here, lmao something to see with the back door lol.
              Buddy im from Madrid and also Looking for join in a club but here is realy Hard and hemertic so better i can tip to u for smoke something here is ask in Retiro Park or some young guys at street u can get comercial hash easy here anywhere
              And by comercial hash he is saying real camel shit mixed with horse shit and henna. NOT recomended...

Comentario

Trabajando...
              X